Hi my friend^^
Don't forget to log to see all on the forum!!
Oh you're not member yet? Then just register and come see us as often as you want!
If you want to audition, we would be happy!
Fans are also welcome ♥️

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi my friend^^
Don't forget to log to see all on the forum!!
Oh you're not member yet? Then just register and come see us as often as you want!
If you want to audition, we would be happy!
Fans are also welcome ♥️

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

3 posters

Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting

Poll

Keep it? https://app.box.com/s/jnv3lu5qjxvliw11dbml

[ 3 ]
    toki - Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting  Vote_lcap75%toki - Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting  Vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    toki - Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting  Vote_lcap25%toki - Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting  Vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Sasha8
    Sasha8
    Admin

toki - Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting  Empty Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting

Post by Sasha8 Sat 7 Mar - 15:31

the reason this made the list was because the vocals do not match well. what do you think?
    https://app.box.com/s/jnv3lu5qjxvliw11dbml

Last edited by Sasha8 on Tue 10 Mar - 23:25; edited 1 time in total
    Alhysia
    Alhysia

toki - Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting  Empty Re: Toki wo koe sora wo koe Voting

Post by Alhysia Sun 8 Mar - 15:46

I voted yes, I think we should keep it. I listened to it and I agree that it may not be the best dub ever (but that's not what we're trying to do, is it? :') )  but it's ok!  It has been hard to have all the lines so it would be a bit sad if we don't release it ^^ . We're singing for fun mainly, so except if it's really awful, and that's not the case, I think we should release it : ) moreover this is an indie single so well : )
    It's my opinion and I'll understand if some disagree ^^
    Janjan
    Janjan

Post by Janjan Sun 8 Mar - 23:23

I never thing anything that has been fully mixed should be scrapped at any point ever. Is this the best dub I've ever heard? No but like Alhysia said we're singing for fun so I don't really care if this doesn't sound stellar. I think this sounded pretty good. There were a few parts that I would ask to be re-done if I were mixing and then release it but I'm the type who cuts something out if they don't have the time to re-record just to make sure something sounds the best I can make it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 3:04