Hi my friend^^
Don't forget to log to see all on the forum!!
Oh you're not member yet? Then just register and come see us as often as you want!
If you want to audition, we would be happy!
Fans are also welcome ♥️

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi my friend^^
Don't forget to log to see all on the forum!!
Oh you're not member yet? Then just register and come see us as often as you want!
If you want to audition, we would be happy!
Fans are also welcome ♥️

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

4 posters

An idea from sasha, your friendly admin~

Sasha8
    Sasha8
    Admin

An idea from sasha, your friendly admin~ Empty An idea from sasha, your friendly admin~

Post by Sasha8 Mon 20 Jun - 19:31

Hey everyone I have an announcement/idea  (since I didn't tell maika) stay tuned -.~

OK I'm back ready to hear my idea? welllllllll plz turn in lines for other songs and you will Wink  Twisted Evil  Laughing
    ,but seriously it's about time we got active it's summer ladies! Before I share my future dubbing idea we should shorten our to do list first ok! Smile
    EDIT:
    Since we got a decent amount of lines and songs out I'll tell you my idea (I kinda forgot myself XD), but for a while now maika and I wanted to extend our song genre. Since Maika is always picking the songs to do and they're always h!p I figure you guys can pick our non h!p releases. Since more than one of you will most likely suggest a song around the same time...... I thought maybe we could do a random selection thing or first come first serve (which ever). However even if you guys want a h!p song thats fine too. But this is giving you the chance to contribute to the songs you want.

So what do you guy think?

Last edited by Sasha8 on Sat 19 Aug - 18:08; edited 1 time in total
    Maika
    Maika
    Admin

An idea from sasha, your friendly admin~ Empty Re: An idea from sasha, your friendly admin~

Post by Maika Mon 4 Jul - 13:48

YES

but as I just said Sasha few seconds ago, I can't audio mix or record before august 22nd (maybe little bit before, I hope august 3rd but very unsure)
    Janjan
    Janjan

An idea from sasha, your friendly admin~ Empty Re: An idea from sasha, your friendly admin~

Post by Janjan Mon 4 Jul - 16:52

Where are we supposed to be putting the lines for this? I can't find what they're for but I have a bunch of lyrics saved that I need to record. I was waiting for a lines thread to be created for it before I recorded so I would be able to just put them where they belong. I didn't want to think I'd posted them and have them sitting my computer or anything like that.
    Sasha8
    Sasha8
    Admin

Post by Sasha8 Tue 5 Jul - 3:11

Hmmmm we didn't open it....... well honestly janjan you do well with lines. (I'll post a list of ppl who haven't posted lines)
    Maika
    Maika
    Admin

Post by Maika Wed 6 Jul - 11:45

thank you Sasha ♥
    My schedule does not let me much time
    Sasha8
    Sasha8
    Admin

Post by Sasha8 Wed 6 Jul - 19:40

What songs do you mean janjan? As far as I see you pretty much turned in lines.... oh hey can you help with video mixing?... wait I'll just txt you lol
    Janjan
    Janjan

Post by Janjan Thu 7 Jul - 17:47

Sasha8 wrote:What songs do you mean janjan? As far as I see you pretty much turned in lines.... oh hey can you help with video mixing?... wait I'll just txt you lol

I don't know where I found them on the forum 'cuz I can't find them again but I have a handful of lyrics that are all CCed. Tsumetai Kaze, Koi Dorobo, Onna ni Sachi Are, Tokaiko Junjou, Cats Eye, Uchoten Love, Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru, and Survivor.

I can't do much in the way of video mixing. I can download MVs from YouTube but I do all of the mixing for my own dubs with Movie Maker so I am EXTREMELY limited. Even though I've been dubbing for over five years, I am still using newb equipment for everything except my microphone.
    Sasha8
    Sasha8
    Admin

Post by Sasha8 Fri 8 Jul - 20:00

Oh yeah now I know what you mean and.......I forgot to txt sorry. I'll make one and that's ok ever since I lost my mac I have so online thing maika showed me but I can only upload something that is 5 mins or less once a month (not each video 5 minutes all videos you want for that month)
    Janjan
    Janjan

Post by Janjan Sat 9 Jul - 15:43

That sounds like the worst way to upload stuff...Is there any way you can save them or email them to someone else instead of uploading it directly to YouTube? Or create multiple accounts and connect them to the same YouTube account? I have like three or four emails for this purpose. That way I can enter email-related contests more times than if I only had the one email.
    Sasha8
    Sasha8
    Admin

Post by Sasha8 Sat 9 Jul - 22:18

Oh I do and it's not connected to youtube it's wevideo
    Maika
    Maika
    Admin

Post by Maika Sun 10 Jul - 13:42

I can video mix u know
    Sasha8
    Sasha8
    Admin

Post by Sasha8 Sat 19 Aug - 18:00

Since we got a decent amount of lines and songs out I'll tell you my idea (I kinda forgot myself XD), but for a while now maika and I wanted to extend our song genre. Since Maika is always picking the songs to do and they're always h!p I figure you guys can pick our non h!p releases. Since more than one of you will most likely suggest a song around the same time...... I thought maybe we could do a random selection thing or first come first serve (which ever). However even if you guys want a h!p song thats fine too. But this is giving you the chance to contribute to the songs you want.

So what do you guy think?
    Maika
    Maika
    Admin

Post by Maika Tue 5 Sep - 11:14

Aaaaaaaaaah seems good. (I still didn't tell you my surprise..... XD)
    Icchan
    Icchan

Post by Icchan Sun 29 Oct - 0:48

im down!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar - 7:40