Hi my friend^^
Don't forget to log to see all on the forum!!
Oh you're not member yet? Then just register and come see us as often as you want!
If you want to audition, we would be happy!
Fans are also welcome ♥️

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi my friend^^
Don't forget to log to see all on the forum!!
Oh you're not member yet? Then just register and come see us as often as you want!
If you want to audition, we would be happy!
Fans are also welcome ♥️

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

+2
Sasha8
Sakura
6 posters

♥☺ WELCOME ☺♥

Maika
    Maika
    Admin

♥☺ WELCOME ☺♥ Empty ♥☺ WELCOME ☺♥

Post by Maika Wed 20 Jul - 13:35

Welcome to all the current and new members or viewers to this updated forum!

NYANKEES have been exsisting since April 2013, and I am happy to still be working and having fin with you!
    I really hope this story will continue and grow stronger!

So I wish everyone to introduce themselves as I will do here:

Name: Maika
    Spoken languages: French (native), English (almost perfect), Japanese (just a little bit!!)
    Doing/wanna do: I am a pastry chef (pâtissière) and wish to open my own pastry/bakery someday^^
    Favorites band: Buono!, Flower, Kobushi factory, Morning Musume, Angerme, Lovendor.
    Favorites H!P members in order: Tamura Meimi, Sayashi Riho, Tanaka Reina, Niigaki Risa, Hirose Ayaka, Kudou Haruka, Satou Masaki.
    Favorites songs: too many, but I would say peaberry's Kyabetsu Hakkushou ~Haru hen~
    Favorites mangas/animes: Akatsuki no yona, Thoshoukan sensou, Shakugan no shana, Zero no tsukaima, Itsuka tenma no kuro usagi.
    Hello words: So yeah, that's about me^^ I can add that my step-mother is japanese and that I have 6 pretty siblings who are all half japanese ♥ I created this groupdub and Sasha have been suporting me a lot since the beginning so please respect her as sub-leader^^
    Sakura
    Sakura

♥☺ WELCOME ☺♥ Empty Re: ♥☺ WELCOME ☺♥

Post by Sakura Sun 7 Aug - 14:10

Name: Sakura
    Spoken languages: French, English but that's a little hard for me, and I'm studyng Spanish since 3 years, and Italian since 1 year!
    Doing/wanna do: Genetic Engineer! Or work in genetic c:
    Favorites band: Morning Musume, C-ute, Angerme, Kobushi Factory, Flower, Tsubaki Factory, Country Girls, EXO, BTS, SNSD, Red Velvet and a lot of others x)
    Favorites H!P members in order: Oda Sakura the 1st and forever ♥ Sayashi Riho, Ogata Haruna and then the others are at the same place: Hamaura Ayano, Wada Sakurako, Yajima Maimi, Tamura Meimi, Kamikokuryo Moe, Aikawa Maho, Yamaki Risa and Ogata Risa!
    Favorites songs: That's not an H!P song and it's very strange xD But in H!P I can say that the song I listened the most was Kimagure Princess
    Favorites mangas/animes: Fairy Tail ♥ Strawberry Panic ♥, One Piece, Vampire Knight but the end is shit ;; Sakura Hime Kaden and then I don't remember xD
    Hello words: I don't know what to say about me xD Well, I'm the youngest member and I'm here since 2 years. I love this group so much and all of the members are very kind! Watermeloons and Oda Sakura are my life, and I love being ironic and sarcastic. Yoroshiku c:
    Maika
    Maika
    Admin

Post by Maika Sun 7 Aug - 14:19

Sakura wrote: Vampire Knight but the end is shit ;;

Sooo true.

J'ai lu le dernier tome, et j'ai été tellement déçu....... c'est pas une fin acceptable.

Dis, tu connais akatsuki no yona?? C'est super trop génial!!!!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post by Sakura Sun 7 Aug - 16:36

Oui bien sur j'ai lu les 3 premiers tomes au début de sa sortie mais j'ai pas trop accroché xD
    Sasha8
    Sasha8
    Admin

Post by Sasha8 Sun 7 Aug - 20:42

Maika wrote:
    Sakura wrote: Vampire Knight but the end is shit ;;

Sooo true.

J'ai lu le dernier tome, et j'ai été tellement déçu....... c'est pas une fin acceptable.

Dis, tu connais akatsuki no yona?? C'est super trop génial!!!!

Whoa whoa whao......... it was... eh kinda true lol zero kinda made meh mad....well upset
    Icchan
    Icchan

Post by Icchan Sun 21 Aug - 13:09

yikes im late but;;

Name: Icchan
    Spoken languages: English
    Doing/wanna do: Going to university for psychology and want to be a psychiatrist hehe (tho it'd be super nice to be an idol but that'll never happen gg)
    Favorites band: ANGERME, Buono!, a lot of kpop groups yikes
    Favorites H!P members in order: Suzuki Airi, Wada Ayaka, Sayashi Riho, Inaba Manaka, Sasaki Rikako, Takeuchi Akari
    Favorites songs: y IKES, waaaaay too many but in H!P it'd have to be Buono's So La Si Do ~Nee Nee~ (even tho full version isn't even out yet but i love it!)
    Favorites mangas/animes: Their Story/Tamen de Gushi, Asagao to Kase-san, Rere Hello, Orange (Takano Ichigo), Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Strobe Edge, Last Game, Ao Haru Ride, Horimiya, Nagareboshi Lens
    Hello words: YOOOO WHADDUP, I've no idea how long I've been part of NYANKEES (has it been like 3 years or something? idek fam lmfao); anyway I know I'm REALLY not active and I apologize for that yikes (still trying to catch up to everything that's happening in H!P rn esp with the songs and new groups and new members like yIIIIIKES too many new things I'm like what even???????????????) but yeah, I will try my best to be active and actually give in lines LMFAO but I hope we can be good friends!!!
    Minja

Post by Minja Tue 28 Feb - 9:01

Hiii I'm a new member nice to meet you all ^^

Name: Minja
    Languages: Finnish, English, little bit of Swedish and Japanese
    Favorite band: ANGERME, Buono!, Morning Musume, Apulanta, Fifth Harmony
    Favorite H!P members (NOT in order): Ikuta Erina, Oda Sakura, Kaga Kaede, Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Hirose Ayaka, Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Niinuma Kisora
    Favorite songs: Urahara and Kataomoi. by Buono!, Marionette 37 °C by ANGERME, Daisuki Dakara Zettai Yurusanai and Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi by Sayashi Riho and Oda Sakura, Matsu wa by W, Kanashiki Heaven by °C-ute... the list goes on and on
    Favorite mangas/animes: Akuma no Riddle, Dangaronpa, Inuyasha, Shugo Chara!
    Hello words: hmm nothing special yoroshiku ne xD

Last edited by Minja on Sun 19 Mar - 3:04; edited 1 time in total
    Maika
    Maika
    Admin

Post by Maika Tue 28 Feb - 13:56

Hi there^^ so you're miku right? do you prefer to use Minja as stagename?
    Asaenora

Post by Asaenora Tue 28 Feb - 15:22

Name: Asaenora, stage name Asae
    Spoken languages: French (native), English (quite good level),
    Doing/wanna do: Actually working as a clinical research associate in Neurology in a hospital.
    Favorites band: Buono!, °C-ute, Fairies, Morning Musume, Angerme, Berryz Kôbô
    Favorites H!P members in order: Suzuki Airi and Chisato Okai (same level), Yakima Maimi, Nakajima Saki, Hagiwara Mai, Kamei Eri, Fujimoto Miki, Ishida Ayumi/Kudou Haruka/Satou Masaki
    Favorites songs: Kanashiki Heaven, Do it! Now, Gamusha Life, Hatsukoi Cider, Aitte Motto Zanshin
    Favorites mangas/animes: Claymore, Doubt, Judge, Skip Beat!, Kuroshitsuji, Break Blade, Owari no Seraph, Tenshijanai
    Hello words: I'm a beginner when it comes to fandubbing so feel free to tell me if anything is wrong! Smile I truly hope we will all get along and have fun together!
    Can't wait to work with you all!
    Minja

Post by Minja Sun 19 Mar - 3:03

Hi there^^ so you're miku right? do you prefer to use Minja as stagename?

Yes I'm Miku, I started using my real name, which is Minja as a stage name recently
    Maika
    Maika
    Admin

Post by Maika Fri 14 Apr - 11:14

ok^^ then we'll use this!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar - 1:15